OOO «Manufacturing enterprise «BRIZ» produces pumps at its own facilities at the address: Kharkiv region, Kharkiv district, Tsirkuny village, Sobornaya street 3V / 1
2. WHERE TO SEND THE PUMP IN CASE OF WARRANTY REPAIR?
Please send our products for warranty repair to the post office of «Novaya pochta»: Kharkiv district, Tsirkuny village, post office 1 (Sobornaya street 24/2) addressed to Alexander Anatolyevich Govor Tel: 095-123-30-30
3. HOW LONG TIME WILL WARRANTY REPAIR OF A PUMP TAKE?
After receiving and inspecting the pump, the foreman makes warranty repair within 1 working day.
4. WHAT TO DO IF THE LENGTH OF NETWORK CABLE IS NOT ENOUGH?
In this case, use an extension cord with a waterproof connector.
5. HOW TO USE VIBRATION PUMP IN A PROPER WAY FOR A LONG SERVICE?
Switch on the pump only after it has been submerged – otherwise the installed shock absorber may be damaged. In addition, vibration electric pumps at idle speed can burn out after 30 seconds of operation. We strongly recommend following user's guide that comes with the kit.
6. WHAT IS THE MINIMUM STAND PIPE DIAMETER REQUIRED FOR NORMAL VIBRATION PUMPS OPERATION?
We recommend using a pipe with an internal diameter of at least 125 mm to avoid the pump hitting the pipe at the slightest deviation from its vertical position.
7. WHAT HOSEPIPE TO USE FOR CONNECTION TO THE VIBRATION PUMP?
We recommend using armored watering hosepipes with a diameter of 19 mm.
8. WHAT IS CONNECTION THREAD IN THE VIBRATION PUMP?
Thread diameter is ¾ inch.
9. WHAT IS THE DIAMETER OF PIPES CONNECTING TO THE HOUSEHOLD ROTERY VANE ELECTRIC PUMP?